Used fuels such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, camp stove fuel, and fuel oil can be brought to Wild Cat Solid Waste District. Fuels and flammable liquids such as paint thinner,  lacquer thinner, and turpentine are poured into a drum and sent to be burnt for fuel.  Since we pour the flammable liquids off, we are able to give you your gas can or container back to be refilled.


Please contact your local disposal or recycling center before handling of this material.

Accepted Locations

Fuels and related materials are accepted within Clinton County at the following locations:

Related Materials

Find information on recycling and disposal of additional materials related to Fuels.